Monday, May 25, 2009

Miss you already....

Keith and his father with our boys-Christmas 2007

I wish I had better news to share, but we have lost one of the most wonderful men I have ever been honored to know-Keith's father, my father-in-law and the grandfather to my children. He's was in hospice for about a week, and they said that he wasn't going to make it through the day last Thursday. He was called home to Heaven on Friday, May 22, 2009 at 3:45 am. If I could tell you how much this man meant to us all, it would still be an understatement. He was a wonderful father and husband, a generous and funny friend, and an adored grandfather. We only wish our children could have grown to know him better, but with them being so young and us living so far away, it wasn't meant to be. He'd been sick for 11 years with a condition called scleroderma. To learn more about it, please visit www.scleroderma.org.

Stan, I want to say thank you from the bottom of our heart for making our family a wonderful one. You were strong beyond any measure and we love you just as much if not more than that. Rest In Peace, Dad, and God Bless you now and always.

0 comments: