Monday, June 1, 2009

6 years


On some days it feels like yesterday that we got married, others it feels like a lifetime. I'm sure you can all relate. Yesterday was our 6 year anniversary and all day long we were saying stuff like "right now, we would have been getting to the church", etc. When I think back over the past 6 years it really has been a rollercoaster. We had some wonderful years filled with the happiest of times, and some of the worst years you could possibly imagine. All in all in those worst years, we were very fortunate to have memorable good times as well. Weddings, births, birthdays, anniversaries-a true celebration of life. I'm so thankful for the life of love I have, and I'm thankful for the love of my life.

1 comments:

Michele said...

Congrats on 6 years! Every year is to be celebrated:-)